Among the over 100 additions, enhancements and improvements, this release of the PrinterOn Enterprise mobile printing platform introduces support for Microsoft’s Exchange Web Services, as well as new file formats including XPS and support for using locally installed print drivers in addition to PrinterOn managed print drivers.
This release of PrinterOn Enterprise is complemented by a major update to all PrinterOn mobile printing apps including those for iOS and Android.
PrinterOn Enterprise 2.5 New Additions
- NEW - Microsoft Exchange Web Services Support
PrinterOn Enterprise now supports Microsoft’s Exchange Web Services (EWS) to support email printing.
- NEW - PrinterOn Enterprise Local Driver Management Support
PrinterOn Enterprise administrators may now manually configure the Enterprise server to use locally installed drivers in addition to the PrinterOn managed drivers.
- NEW - Ricoh HotSpot Embedded MFP for Enterprise v5.4
This new version of HotSpot Embedded includes: Ricoh SDK/J support, authenticating reverse proxy support and various localization improvements.
- NEW - Samsung Universal Driver Support
Added support for Samsung’s Universal print driver that includes the ability to provide additional device-level output optimizations while printing.
PrinterOn Mobile App New Additions
- NEW - Good Dynamics MDM Support
- NEW - MobileIron MDM Support
- NEW - Symantec Sealed MDM Support
- NEW - Mobile App Print/Output Options
PrinterOn Mobile for iOS now supports extended print options including: duplex control, paper size selection, color or mono selection, collate control.
Contact PrinterOn today to upgrade or purchase PrinterOn Enterprise 2.5.